GetInsured is revolutionizing the way Americans shop for and purchase health insurance. At GetInsured, you’ll have the chance to work with a passionate group of Silicon Valley’s best engineers and business strategists, and your work will be immediately felt by many millions of Americans. With the arrival of the Affordable Care Act, GetInsured has emerged as the leading provider of online technology and customer service solutions for the millions of consumers, businesses and state governments who need easy access to affordable health insurance. Join us and be part of history in the making!
Founded in 2005 and based in Silicon Valley, GetInsured is backed by Bessemer Venture Partners – the same investors behind Instagram, LinkedIn, Skype, Pinterest and more – as well as Trinity Ventures, Partech International and River Street Management.
Our lines of business:
1. Our consumer website, www.GetInsured.com, which makes it easy for consumers to shop for, compare and purchase health insurance. Since 2005 we’ve helped more than 2 million people find the health insurance policies that best fit their needs and their budgets.
2. Our state-based exchange business, which provides SaaS (software as a service)-based and COTS (custom off-the-shelf) technology solutions to state governments that have opted to build their own health insurance marketplaces instead of using the federal exchange, Healthcare.gov. GetInsured’s COTS exchange platform powers two of the nation’s most successful state-based exchanges and is currently building several more.
3. Our corporate business, which helps employees and customers of Fortune 500 companies and small businesses access the health insurance they need using GetInsured’s commerical exchange platform.
Some of our benefits:
GetInsured offers very competitive benefits, including:
Competitive compensation, including significant equity
Excellent health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision monthly premiums are fully paid by GetInsured for employees and their families
Brand new office space in Mountain View, CA with all the best amenities for a comfortable and inspiring work environment
Tight-knit team and an open working environment with flexible work hours.
As the Senior Information Security Analyst you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and remediating risks and security threats at all levels (systems, network, application and IT operations) for our Health Insurance exchange solution and platforms.
You will assist in the creation and documentation of network and security related policies and procedures, and implement our security operations processes and controls for the protection of our customer’s Personal Identity and Health Information.
This role includes the administration of our security policies to control access to systems and sensitive data. You will review all applicable security standards and requirements from regulatory authorities (Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services, IRS) and work with external vendors and partners to conduct security audits, vulnerability scans, and lead the response to security incidents or report requests.
You will use your security background and industry experience to own and drive the resolution of complex security incidents, policy questions and technical security issues.
• Conduct security reviews of infrastructure, applications and policies of Getinsured products services and operations as well as that of third party vendors.
• Analyze current state of information security operations and gaps with regulatory requirements, recommend and implement plan of action with senior management.
• Establish system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements.
• Ensure authorized access by implementing access controls to systems and data; granting and revoking access where needed and reporting violations
• Ensure that security configurations of key systems are properly implemented, monitored and reported.
• Leads security investigations in response to reported security incidents. Provide on call support and operations support for networking and security issues and escalations.
• Maintain an active familiarity with existing and emerging threats and vulnerabilities, and recommend changes to policies, tools and procedures accordingly
• Collaborate with team leads, clients, engineers, and developers to appropriately translate functional needs into technical security requirements
• Evangelize security within the company and provide security consultancy, advice and guidance to diverse areas of the company; Develop security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.
• Conduct analysis of network security incidents. Coordinate and perform internal security audits of current infrastructure and applications
• Minimum 5+ years of technical experience in the fields of networking and information security.
• 4 years of relevant work experience analyzing the security of systems and operations (penetration testing, Web Application security testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modeling, etc.).
• General security background in the use of cryptography, network/systems/physical security authentication, authorization and usability.
• Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
• Highly organized approach to projects, experience with documenting procedures and controls
• Familiarity with PCI, HIPAA, NIST publications, and other IT security standards, security audits, and documentation
• Excellent project management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com